GSK is proud to offer numerous patient assistance programs to provide eligible patients with access to much-needed therapies. In 2011 over 478,000 patients received GSK medicines through our US programs.
Below is a summary of our patient assistance programs. For more details about any of these programs, simply click on the program name link.
- For oncology and specialty products. Eligible patients may receive GSK oncology and specialty pharmacy products at no cost.
- For Medicare Part D Prescription Drug plan enrollees taking GSK non-oncology products.
- For more information on assistance for oncology and specialty pharmacy products, visit www.CommitmentToAccess.com.
- Helps eligible patients pay insurance copayments for certain GSK medicines.
- Provides certain GSK vaccines to eligible adult applicants.
- Prior to enrolling patients, the prescriber must register in the program at www.gsk-vap.com.
GSK also participates in the following programs:
For additional information, please visit these sites or contact these organizations. The web sites listed are external to GlaxoSmithKline. GlaxoSmithKline does not have control over the content of the information provided on these web sites and therefore does not warrant its accuracy and completeness.
- Prescription discount savings program for eligible patients sponsored by some of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies.
- The program offers an easy way to save 25% - 40% off the usual and customary prices on more than 300 FDA-approved brand-name medicines.
- National coalition of pharmaceutical companies, doctors, health care providers, pharmacists, patient Advocates, and community groups.
- Helps patients identify what assistance programs are available, assess potential eligibility, and obtain enrollment forms.