2. Include the following documents
- Proof of Income.
- An original signed prescription for your GSK medicine.Faxed prescriptions are only valid if they are faxed directly from a physician’s office. Faxed prescriptions received from any other location will not be accepted and will delay medication shipment to the patient.(Note: Be sure to print the applicant's name and date of birth on each page of documentation submitted.)
3. Submit Your Paperwork to Bridges to Access
- Fax or mail your completed and signed application, income documentation, and prescription(s) for your GlaxoSmithKline medicines to:
BRIDGES TO ACCESS®
P.O. Box 29038
, AZ 85038-9038
Fax Number: 1-855-474-3063
(faxed prescriptions are only valid if they are faxed directly from a physician’s office)
- Once your application is received and processed, you will receive a letter that lets you know whether or not you have been enrolled in Bridges to Access.
How to Re-enroll
For details on how to re-enroll in Bridges to Access, click here.
How to Receive Medication
To find out how to receive medication and refills, click here.